We Support the Entire Life-Cycle of Proposals
WinBiz Proposals brings “large company” proposal management resources to small and mid-sized organizations bidding on government RFP’s.
- We have supported winning proposals across the entire spectrum of federal missions including defense, civilian, and intel agencies.
- We provide the full range of proposal resources at the time, place, and budget that will fit your needs.
Pick and choose an expert in the specific areas you need help with.
- Do you have a great proposal team but lack the in-house expertise to turn your content into winning graphics?
- Need a tight copy edit and compliance check?
- Would you value an independent evaluator to score your proposal in a color review?
- WinBiz has proven experts to deliver a just-in-time solution.
Proposal team augmentation
You’ve worked hard to build your in-house proposal team but are not scaled to handle so many RFP’s at one time!
- WinBiz provides proposal experts who can seamlessly integrate with your existing operations, processes, and tools to increase your pipeline capacity.
- You will never have to turn down a viable win opportunity because your team is too busy to take on another proposal.
Full proposal department
We like to call this solution the “Prop Squad.” Imagine a team of proposal experts (think Navy SEALS storming the beach!) standing by to provide your company with full proposal capabilities.
- From a capture and price-to-win strategy, through final proposal production and delivery, and concluding with orals coaching and execution; WinBiz provides customers with all the capabilities of a full in-house proposal department without carrying the costly overhead expense.
Learn more about the roles and responsibilities in any of these proposal solutions below.
Proposal Management » Manages all phases of the proposal development process including: strategy, win themes/discriminators, outlines and compliance matrices, color reviews, writing and editing, graphic design, desktop publishing, document production, and packaging and delivering.
Technical Writing and Editing » Provides expert-level writing and editing skills for all types of government proposals to turn draft material into compliant, compelling and winning content.
Graphic Design » A skilled visual artist with a special expertise in designing graphics for government proposals.
Desktop Publishing » An expert in the use of the Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Professional, and other desktop publishing tools to develop a professional and polished proposal package.
Capture Managers » Responsible for developing a win strategy; including doing stakeholder analysis, gathering competitive intelligence, and conducting a gap or SWOT analysis
Pricing Analysts » Analyzes and creates a winning price to increase win probability by reducing the bid’s total evaluated price, while maintaining healthy profit margins.
Orals Coaching » The Orals Coach is a critical component of winning during in-person presentations (commonly called “orals”). She works with the team to bring targeted aspects of the proposal into the presentation.